How to Apply
The National Hockey League Players’ Association now accepts online applications for equipment grants and individual funding through the following programs:
NHLPA Goals & Dreams fund provides equipment grants to volunteer-based, grassroots hockey programs for up to 50 children.
NHLPA Goals & Dreams Game-Changer Award provides grants of up to $2,000 to children, families and communities facing unique economic or social challenges.
All applicants to NHLPA Goals & Dreams programs will be notified of the status of their request. Our target review period timeline is six to eight weeks.
- Applications are submitted online
- Applications are reviewed by NHLPA Goals & Dreams staff
- Official applications are sent to programs and individuals that meet our criteria and merit further consideration
- NHLPA Goals & Dreams staff review official applications and may follow-up for additional information
- The NHLPA Goals & Dreams Advisory Board provides final recommendations on approval, revision, deferral or rejection